    when i installed Windows xp64 pofessional edition it would not like me
    access internet. I think its somthing to do usb drivers, won't let me install
    any drivers. You get yellow ? marks usb device
    =?Utf-8?B?WjIx?=, Jul 23, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WjIx?=

    John Barnes Guest

    If you are trying to use a USB modem, I don't know of any with 64-bit
    drivers. You don't give any information about how you are trying to
    connect, so no one can help except guess. What are the details.

    John Barnes, Jul 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?WjIx?=

    E.B. Farnum Guest

    Can you connect your modem by ethernet?
    Many have the option to use either USB or Ethernet and if you have the
    onboard NIC working, connect the modem by Ethernet.

    E.B. Farnum Mayor
    Deadwood
    Dakota Territory

    Plug er Up
    Git er Done

    E.B. Farnum, Jul 23, 2005
  4. "Z21" <> wrote in message
    > I've got an Amd 64, mother boards nvida nforce 3 ultra chipset based
    > socket
    > 939.
    > when i installed Windows xp64 pofessional edition it would not like me
    > access internet. I think its somthing to do usb drivers, won't let me
    > install
    > any drivers. You get yellow ? marks usb device

    As has been covered at length before - every driver needs to be as new x64
    (64-bit driver).
    Ensure you oh have al the relevant drivers for all your hardware and update
    where necessary.
    Any item with a yellow mark is not functioning correctly - rectify this
    first.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike