    practice ?
    regards

    , Feb 7, 2004

  2. Marko Guest

    ----- wrote: -----

    Hi all
    I want to know If I took Windows XP Prof Exam this will
    give me MCP certificate or not ?

    Yes. But you knew that already, right?

    Also I'm going to do it self study so what is the most
    usefull book I can get and what is your advice for the
    practice ?

    Try Sybex and MS Press - probably the two most popular.

    Readiness Review by MS Press for 70-270 is very good.

    Marko, Feb 8, 2004