    bardeban Guest

    Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
    TIA

    bardeban, Nov 6, 2008

  2. bardeban

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:58:30 -0500, "bardeban" <>
    wrote:

    >Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
    >TIA

    Usenet.

    Seriously, If you have to ask, it's likely not possible.

    Evan Platt, Nov 6, 2008

  3. bardeban

    VanguardLH Guest

    bardeban wrote:

    > Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
    > TIA

    Where did you see warez or crackware in the name of this newsgroup?

    VanguardLH, Nov 6, 2008
  4. bardeban

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    www.centos.org

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 6, 2008
  5. "bardeban" <> wrote in

    > Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
    > TIA

    You could Google for Windows XP OEM and find a basic install disc
    without any service packs for very cheap - AND - it'll be virus-free.

    HTH.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I'm probably NOT yo "baby-daddy".

    [Your link(s) here - reasonable prices - current FX rates]

    www.theonion.com/content/news/bush_can_i_stop_being_president

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 6, 2008
  6. Mike the Brewer, Nov 6, 2008
  7. On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:58:30 -0500, bardeban aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?
    > TIA

    You can do that with torrent software.
    Grep the file yerself, mate.

    http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 6, 2008
  8. bardeban

    VanguardLH Guest

    VanguardLH, Nov 6, 2008
  9. bardeban

    Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote:

    >bardeban wrote:
    >> Where can I download Windows XP without any Service Packs for free?

    >Why do you want one without SPs? The availability of XP equipped with SP3
    >is a lot greater and would solve a lot of problems.

    I have a corporate version of XP original (no service packs), it was
    copied to an bargain brand CD and now 12 files won't transfer from it
    (I have a copy of them in front of me right now :)) ) -

    XP will not load to the log on screen because of it; msgina.dll was
    one of the files that was corrupt.

    Yes Pre - SP XP's are old, I had to have a corporate version of XP
    slip streamed to SP3 transferred to me.
    --

    Saddest picture you'll see all day
    http://i35.tinypic.com/15s57c4.jpg