    ANY HELP GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED
    --
    MAC

    =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=, Jul 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    WHAT IS THIS, YOUR SCHOOL HOMEWORK ?

    Cerebrus, Jul 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > WHAT IS THIS, YOUR SCHOOL HOMEWORK ?

    SINCE WE'RE YELLING ;) I WAS THINKING THE SAME DAMBED THING? THIS IS ALL INFO
    THAT I FIGURED OUT THE FIRST DAY I TURNED MY FIRST WINDOWS BASED COMPUTER ON.

    WTF IS THAT GUY YELLING AT ANYWAYS?
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 28, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=

    RomoR Guest

    Its time for you to read this

    http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~davidt/email_etiquette.htm

    "JMAC" <> wrote in message
    > IN WINDOWS XP WHAT IS THE MONITOR ITSELF CALLED AND WHY HAS IT BEEN GIVEN
    > THIS NAME?
    > WHAT IS THE NOTIFICATION AREA?
    > HOW MANY LETTERS DOES WINDOWS USE AS AN EXTENTION TO KEEP TRACK OF

    DIFFERENT

    RomoR, Jul 29, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?eHNjb29ieXl4?=, Aug 7, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << Did you see what xscoobyyx () graced us
    with
    in ?
    --
    > "Cerebrus" wrote:
    >
    >> WHAT IS THIS, YOUR SCHOOL HOMEWORK ?
    >>
    >> THIS SURE LOOKS LIKE IT!

    Thank you for the recap. You should change your name from xscoobyyx to John
    Madden.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 7, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    ROTF LMFAO !

    Cerebrus, Aug 8, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    BD [MCNGP] <BD@CertGuard> rambled:

    > << Did you see what xscoobyyx ()
    > graced us with
    > in ?
    > --
    >> "Cerebrus" wrote:
    >>
    >>> WHAT IS THIS, YOUR SCHOOL HOMEWORK ?
    >>>
    >>> THIS SURE LOOKS LIKE IT!

    > Thank you for the recap. You should change your name from xscoobyyx
    > to John Madden.

    Haha good one. Or Tim McCarver.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 8, 2006
  9. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!, WISH I WAS LIKE YOU WHEN YOU STARTED LEARNING TO
    USE A COMPUTER, YOU SEEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING AS SOON AS YOU SWITCHED ON.
    --
    MAC

    =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=, Aug 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Sk1BQw==?=