    --
    Thank you,
    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTW9vcmU=?=, Jul 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTW9vcmU=?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    I've seen nothing showstopping so far, but I'm only using my Win2K server
    for file, print and authentication. Haven't messed with how x64 interacts
    with AD yet...

    M. Murcek, Jul 8, 2005

  3. It should connect just fine except for possible glitches with printer
    drivers.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005
  4. yes, you most certainly can connect to a Win2k Server domain. You may have
    some printer issues (but then, you could have those anyway), but if your
    printers are addressable via TCP/IP, those should be fairly easily
    resolvable, assuming the drivers are available.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 8, 2005
  5. just like any other xp pro box.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 8, 2005
  6. We have a few x64's and dual Opterons on our 2000/2003 network and we have no
    issues at all.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGggU2Nod2VyaW4=?=, Jul 8, 2005