    selecting Properties\Recording and using the Microphone Volume there.

    So what does the Microphone Volume Control on the Playback screen actually
    do?

    Martin Harran, Jun 18, 2009

  2. Hello,

    Microphone volume in Volume Control controls how much mic sound you hear
    through your speakers when speaking through your mic

    Skype mic volume controls how sensitive the mic should be, the higher it is,
    the more sensitive (louder) the mic becomes to the person you are talking to

    ___
    http://www.tompangbuddy.com
    Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
    Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
    VCD/DVD

    TompangBuddy.Com, Jun 18, 2009