    where we can check for these e-mails?

    -------
    Kyote.sends("Greetings");

    kyote, Apr 8, 2004

  2. kyote

    Duane Arnold Guest

    kyote <> wrote in
    news::

    > I'm running Windows XP Pro, with multiple accounts. My problem is that
    > on the sign on screen it says whether or not each account has mail. On
    > my sons account it says he has 60 unread e-mails. But we cannot find
    > where these unread emails are. He has a yahoo and a hotmail and both
    > are empty. OE hasn't been setup on his account and we just cannot find
    > where all these emails are. Does anyone have any recommendations of
    > where we can check for these e-mails?
    >
    > -------
    > Kyote.sends("Greetings");

    I suggest you contact your ISP about your problem. The ISP should be able
    to help you reslove your issues.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 9, 2004

  3. kyote

    kyote Guest

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 03:10:45 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    wrote:

    >kyote <> wrote in
    >
    >> I'm running Windows XP Pro, with multiple accounts. My problem is that
    >> on the sign on screen it says whether or not each account has mail. On
    >> my sons account it says he has 60 unread e-mails. But we cannot find
    >> where these unread emails are. He has a yahoo and a hotmail and both
    >> are empty. OE hasn't been setup on his account and we just cannot find
    >> where all these emails are. Does anyone have any recommendations of
    >> where we can check for these e-mails?
    >>
    >> -------
    >> Kyote.sends("Greetings");
    >>

    >I suggest you contact your ISP about your problem. The ISP should be able
    >to help you reslove your issues.
    >
    >Duane :)

    I'm sorry Duane. Thank you for trying but I seriously doubt my ISP can
    help. It isn't my ISP mailbox that has the mail. I do appreciate you
    replying and trying to help me though. Thank you.
    -------
    Kyote.sends("Greetings");

    kyote, Apr 9, 2004