    Windows Classic theme to Windows XP theme... However, Windows XP is
    missing from the themes list... Have any of you experienced this, or
    do any of you know of a way to get the windows xp themes back?

    KinCornCarn, Jan 9, 2004

  2. KinCornCarn

    Harrison Guest

    1. Right click on the desktop and choose Properties.
    2. On the Theme tab, choose the Windows XP.
    3. If this option is missing, you may choose Browse... to
    C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Luna.theme
    4. The Luna.theme is the theme of the Windows XP.

    If Luna.theme is missing: Go to Start/Run/Msconfig/Expand Files:
    Luna.MS_ and Luna.TH_

    Restore Luna Theme (Line 187)

    Restore Themes Functionality (Line 187)

    Troubleshooting Themes
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm#themes

    Harrison, Jan 9, 2004

  3. KinCornCarn

    KinCornCarn Guest

    Thanks... I wasn't sure where the theme files were located, and this
    put me on the right track... It looks like the Themes service was
    actually disabled on this pc, and was causing no themes to be
    displayed on the drop-down menu, except for the current theme. I
    started the service, and it worked like a charm.

    Thanks again.

    KinCornCarn, Jan 9, 2004