    seem to save such as Auto Hide, etc...

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    -- Coty

    Coty, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Coty

    °Mike° Guest

    Open your registry editor (Start / Run / regedit) to the
    following key:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    +SOFTWARE
    +Microsoft
    +WindowsNT
    +CurrentVersion
    +Winlogon

    In the right-hand pane, make sure that the value of "Userinit" is
    exactly this (change the path if Windows is installed in another
    directory):
    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,"

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:38:21 -0400, in
    <>
    Coty scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Coty

    Coty Guest

    Mike,

    Thanks a lot worked like a charm. Stupid Spyware command was located there.
    Ad-Aware removed the Spyware but the command line was still in the Registry,
    but
    now it is fixed.

    Thank you,
    Coty

    Coty, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Coty

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:24:52 -0400, in
    <>
    Coty scrawled:

    >Mike,
    >
    >Thanks a lot worked like a charm. Stupid Spyware command was located there.
    >Ad-Aware removed the Spyware but the command line was still in the Registry,
    >but
    >now it is fixed.
    >
    >Thank you,
    >Coty
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Open your registry editor (Start / Run / regedit) to the
    >> following key:
    >>
    >> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    >> +SOFTWARE
    >> +Microsoft
    >> +WindowsNT
    >> +CurrentVersion
    >> +Winlogon
    >>
    >> In the right-hand pane, make sure that the value of "Userinit" is
    >> exactly this (change the path if Windows is installed in another
    >> directory):
    >> "C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,"

    <snip>

    --