    www.console-exchange.co.uk the No1 Retro site.
    www.fastpay.co.uk the cheapest way to pay for things on the net 20p a
    transaction

    Graham Usher, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Graham Usher

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Graham Usher said:

    > My taskbar is taking up to much room on the bottom of my monitor screen it
    > is double its original size and I cant seem to make it smaller by dragging
    > it down the way
    > any help would be appreciated
    > Graham

    Place your mouse over the top edge of the Taskbar, and when the cursor changes
    to a double-headed arrow, left click and pull down until it reduces in size.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Graham Usher

    Harrison Guest

    Right-click a blank area of the taskbar and uncheck 'lock the
    taskbar".
    Then do what BrianH said.

    Harrison, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Graham Usher

    Graham Usher Guest

    Hi no my taskbar is not locked it just wont shrink
    Graham

    Graham Usher, Jan 13, 2004