    reactivating this feature?
    I am running windows xp home edition.

    thanks in advance!

    the_niner_nation, Oct 24, 2004

  2. the_niner_nation

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Right click the start button>properties>Start menu tab>customize>select
    "Highlight newly installed programs">click ok.

    pcbutts1, Oct 24, 2004

  3. "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Right click the start button>properties>Start menu tab>customize>select
    > "Highlight newly installed programs">click ok.

    >Hi..Thanks for the info, I tried it but there isnt an option to 'highlight

    newly installed progs'!

    the_niner_nation, Oct 25, 2004
  4. the_niner_nation

    Edgie Guest

    Hi, no disrespect to the other users but they should have stated "click the
    advanced tab" then click the highlight newly installed prog's

    Regards
    Chris

    Edgie, Oct 25, 2004
  5. the_niner_nation

    JJO Guest

    Right click the start button>properties>Start menu tab>customize>advanced
    then click on the highlight newly installed programs. It is there...trust
    me.

    Regards,
    John O.

    JJO, Oct 25, 2004
  6. the_niner_nation

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Sorry I missed a step, do what Edgie and JJO said.

    pcbutts1, Oct 25, 2004

    http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    > >>Hi..Thanks for the info, I tried it but there isnt an option to

    'highlight
    > > newly installed progs'!

    Thank you...all of you...I really appreciate the time you took to read and
    reply to my problem :)

    the_niner_nation, Oct 25, 2004