    rebooting.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Rigo, Feb 2, 2008

  2. This newsgroup is for 64bit issues, and it sounds like you're running
    regular Windows XP. I suggest you post in their newsroup:
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, or microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 2, 2008

  3. Maybe not Charlie. We all did SP2 for x64 not that long ago ourselves.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 2, 2008
  4. true. But somehow, I suspect I'm right. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 2, 2008
  5. I do to, but "SP2" is not quite the tip off it used to be.

    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 3, 2008
  6. True. Though soon will have an SP3 to help us keep track. ;)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 3, 2008
  7. Rigo

    swen Larrsen Guest

    Here goes the parrot again....