    Can you please help me find out why?

    thanks

    Arnaud
    Arno and Triny, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Arno and Triny

    Wizard Guest

    I had the same problem for awhile ... here is what I did to fix it.
    First run scan disk drive/properties/tools/error check. Then run sfc
    /purgecache .. then sfc.

    Wizard, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Arno and Triny

    Trent© Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:41:29 +1100, "Arno and Triny"
    <> wrote:

    >Already put that post 5 days ago and still have the same problem thought I
    >fix it but not.
    >
    >When shutting down windows I have a message saying outlook.exe still runing
    >but is actually off

    Is it really 'off'? Cancel that message window...then do a CAD...and
    check the 'processes' tab...to see if OE is indeed running.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    Trent©, Feb 6, 2004