    daughter was pounding on my keyboard earlier tonight and probably hit
    something, then again maybe not.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

    BCDeputy, Feb 15, 2004

  2. BCDeputy

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > Never mind my first response, I'm sleepy.
    > Click Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
    > Follow the prompts to restore the computer to an earlier date and
    > time.
    > A reboot will be required, so close all programs.
    > Give your daughter a ****.

    HARRISON!

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou seeling, tholing, mealymouthed frostweed cautioning flatfish.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 15, 2004

  3. BCDeputy

    Harrison Guest

    Which version of Windows?

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  4. BCDeputy

    Harrison Guest

    Never mind my first response, I'm sleepy.
    Click Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
    Follow the prompts to restore the computer to an earlier date and time.
    A reboot will be required, so close all programs.
    Give your daughter a hug.

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  5. BCDeputy

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:06:50 GMT, "TehGhodTrole"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Harrison wrote:
    >>> Never mind my first response, I'm sleepy.
    >>> Click Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
    >>> Follow the prompts to restore the computer to an earlier date and
    >>> time.
    >>> A reboot will be required, so close all programs.
    >>> Give your daughter a ****.

    >> HARRISON!

    > K-man!
    > How the Hell are ya?

    I'm must not be well at all. I'm considering turning over a new leaf.

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou protecting, fobbing, prehensile heifer varying intestine.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 15, 2004
  6. BCDeputy

    Harrison Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:06:50 GMT, "TehGhodTrole" <> wrote:

    >Harrison wrote:
    >> Never mind my first response, I'm sleepy.
    >> Click Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
    >> Follow the prompts to restore the computer to an earlier date and
    >> time.
    >> A reboot will be required, so close all programs.
    >> Give your daughter a ****.

    >HARRISON!

    K-man!
    How the Hell are ya?

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  7. BCDeputy

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:14:22 GMT, "TehGhodTrole"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Harrison wrote:

    >>> K-man!
    >>> How the Hell are ya?

    >> I'm must not be well at all. I'm considering turning over a new leaf.

    > Turning over a good lay would be more fun!

    <looks forlornly at willy in jar of formaldehyde>

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou collecting, ribbing, drain-inhabiting hempseed rapping rat.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 15, 2004
  8. BCDeputy

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  9. BCDeputy

    trout Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    <snip>

    > K-man!
    > How the Hell are ya?

    If you're going to troll-slurp; could you go get a room?
    --
    "You were far more pleasant as merely the resident thief."

    trout, Feb 15, 2004