    It seems the service pack is more trouble than anything we've installed to
    date! Help!

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?U3V6aQ==?=, Sep 24, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3V6aQ==?=

    Leon Guest

    I have had the same problem with the same anti virus program so I jus
    switched to one that microsoft recomended

    Leon, Sep 30, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3V6aQ==?=

    Guest

    have no problems;
    >however, my husband installed it on his computer, and we

    cannot get his to
    >connect to the home wireless network and he is unable to

    connect to the
    >Internet since that connection is through a router

    connected to my computer.
    >We have tried rebooting, disconnecting and reconnecting

    the cable modem, and
    >reconfiguring the wireless network and nothing helps.
    >
    >Another problem is that the security feature does not

    recognize the status
    >of the Norton Antivirus program that is installed on his

    computer.

    >It seems the service pack is more trouble than anything

    we've installed to
    >date! Help!
    >
    >Thanks!
    >.

    O 1st question is .. what Router is he using? Secondly,
    is he using any other Firewall(s) aside Windows own, What
    is the Make n Model of his Wireless equipment. Was he
    connected when he installed the Service Pack 2?
    Windows Service Pack 2 doesn't always recognise that
    Norton is installed, it depends on what type you have n
    what year it was installed .. once that information is
    gleaned .. I may be able to help you .. thanks

    , Oct 8, 2004