    Recently security center icon has lodged on system tray.
    How do I get rid of it.
    Thanks.
    JAG CHAN, Nov 25, 2007

  2. JAG CHAN

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:29:05 +0000, JAG CHAN wrote:

    > I am using Windows XP with sp3.
    > Recently security centre icon has lodged on system tray. How do I get
    > rid of it.
    > Thanks.

    You a beta tester for M$? In that case you can report this as a bug in
    the not-yet-released SP3.

    BTW a sentence containing a question or query should have a question mark
    (?) at the end (the hint is in the name- question, question mark,
    geddit?) and not a full stop (or as you colonials insist on calling it, a
    period).:)
    Aardvark, Nov 25, 2007