    __________________
    - Kumar
    Chennai, India
    Kumarakrishnan, Sep 17, 2007

  2. Kumarakrishnan

    nchurene

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    hi kumar
    migth be your hard drive has bad sectors and clusters as such some files are missing. you could look for a new hard disk and try the installation. or you might completly format the whole system at the dos prompt using windows 98 and ie creating new dos partition. it ,ight serves you some good
    try so,ething new
    nchurene, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Kumarakrishnan

    hamedvahedi

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Location:
    Iran
    hamedvahedi, Oct 2, 2007
  4. Kumarakrishnan

    urstop

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2007
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    London
    Sometimes the drivers get corrupted and the machine restarts automatically. I had this problem after I upgraded to windows SP2. My machine used to get restarted all of a sudden. Reinstalling the OS again worked for me.

    Regards,
    UrStop
    www.UrStop.com
    urstop, Nov 2, 2007