    work on Windows 2000, or both lol.

    Thanks for your help.

    --Michael Harden
    mike, Aug 24, 2004

  2. mike

    scram Guest

    >I recently formatted my hard drive and installed Windows 2000, but once it
    > was all finished, I was surprised to find out that I did not have mouse
    > access on Windows 2000, Internet, and the screen settings were like I was
    > in safe mode. I used my upgrade cd for XP, and everything worked fine, but
    > now I have 2 operating systems on 1 Hard drive. I was wondering if someone
    > could tell me how to either remove one of the operating systems, get my
    > stuff to work on Windows 2000, or both lol.

    Before you format this time go to your motherboards website and download the
    chipset drivers.
    If you used the upgrade cd wouldn't that mean you have xp?
    scram, Aug 24, 2004

  3. mike

    °Mike° Guest

    Back up your stuff, reformat, and do it right this time.

    http://www.windowsreinstall.com/install/win2k/installw2k/index.htm

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:32:43 GMT, in
    <LBNWc.486$>
    mike scrawled: