  1. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    anyone got any suggestion for the best free windows xp registry cleaners?
    Rhys, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Rhys

    ® Chris © Guest

    "Rhys" <rhys@@@@.@> wrote in message
    news:4koVd.425$...
    | anyone got any suggestion for the best free windows xp registry cleaners?

    C:> format C:
    ® Chris ©, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Rhys

    Rhys Guest

    "® Chris ©" <> wrote in message
    > "Rhys" <rhys@@@@.@> wrote in message
    > | anyone got any suggestion for the best free windows xp registry
    > cleaners?
    > |

    > C:> format C:

    Oh joy.
    comedy has just died.
    Rhys, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Rhys

    JimboSlim Guest

    Format C:

    JimboSlim, Mar 2, 2005
  5. "JimboSlim" <> wrote in message
    > Format C:
    >
    > "Rhys" <rhys@@@@.@> wrote in message
    >> anyone got any suggestion for the best free windows xp registry cleaners?

    That wasn't funny earlier in this thread.
    mentalguy2004, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Rhys

    jda^fx Guest

    regseeker http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

    --
    jda^fx
    jda^fx, Mar 2, 2005
  7. Rhys

    Punchy Joe Guest

    Try Regseeker or CCleaner or Easycleaner all 3 programa are freeware.

    Punchy Joe, Mar 2, 2005
  8. Rhys

    ® Chris © Guest

    "Rhys" <rhys@@@@.@> wrote in message

    | "® Chris ©" <> wrote in message
    | > "Rhys" <rhys@@@@.@> wrote in message
    | > | anyone got any suggestion for the best free windows xp registry
    | > cleaners?
    | > |
    | > |

    | > C:> format C:
    | >

    | Oh joy.
    | comedy has just died.

    Theres always C:> DELTREE /Y C:\*.*

    o_O"
    ® Chris ©, Mar 2, 2005
  9. Rhys

    Demmin Rahl Guest

    you must be really dumb

    Demmin Rahl, Mar 2, 2005
  10. Rhys

    Demmin Rahl Guest

    There is always people who think they are funny and they are not.

    Demmin Rahl, Mar 2, 2005
  11. Rhys

    Demmin Rahl Guest

    another clown