    Does any one know when Microsoft will release SP3 for Windows XP? I guess it
    should be soon. The RC2 for Windows XP SP3 had been out and is now not
    available for download.

    Viper, Apr 29, 2008

  2. Viper

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:37:42 -0400, Viper wrote:

    > Does any one know when Microsoft will release SP3 for Windows XP? I guess it
    > should be soon. The RC2 for Windows XP SP3 had been out and is now not
    > available for download.

    I think it's already out.

    You didn't think (or bother) to check the MicroSloth website?

    Dan C, Apr 29, 2008

  3. Viper

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:37:42 -0400, "Viper" <> wrote:

    >Does any one know when Microsoft will release SP3 for Windows XP? I guess it
    >should be soon. The RC2 for Windows XP SP3 had been out and is now not
    >available for download.

    I heard it was today, Tuesday the 29 of April. Maybe they mean
    afternoon or at midnight?

    joevan, Apr 29, 2008
  4. Viper

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:38:52 -0500, Dan C
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:37:42 -0400, Viper wrote:
    >
    >> Does any one know when Microsoft will release SP3 for Windows XP? I guess it
    >> should be soon. The RC2 for Windows XP SP3 had been out and is now not
    >> available for download.

    >I think it's already out.
    >
    >You didn't think (or bother) to check the MicroSloth website?

    You think, I thunk he thank. Er: did you check I did but got the
    runaround. Maybe as I said in my other post it may be afternoon? If
    you find it would you clue us in so we can download.

    joevan, Apr 29, 2008
  5. Viper

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:47:55 +0000, joevan wrote:

    >>> Does any one know when Microsoft will release SP3 for Windows XP? I guess it
    >>> should be soon. The RC2 for Windows XP SP3 had been out and is now not
    >>> available for download.

    >>I think it's already out.
    >>You didn't think (or bother) to check the MicroSloth website?

    > You think, I thunk he thank. Er: did you check I did but got the
    > runaround. Maybe as I said in my other post it may be afternoon? If
    > you find it would you clue us in so we can download.

    I won't find it, as I'm not looking for it, as I don't even use Windoze.

    What exactly do you think this SP3 is going to do to improve your life?
    Is it really that important?

    Dan C, Apr 29, 2008
  6. "Viper" <> wrote in

    > Does any one know when Microsoft will release SP3
    > for Windows XP? I guess it should be soon. The RC2
    > for Windows XP SP3 had been out and is now not
    > available for download.

    http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-XP-SP3-Download-90001.html

    (Use the RO link -- it's still an "ENU" file...)

    http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?p=25085

    FILE: WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe
    BUILD: 2600.xpsp.080413-2111 : Service Pack 3, v.5512
    MD5: BB25707C919DD835A9D9706B5725AF58
    CRC 32: C411A9DA

    http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/software/svpk/2008/04
    /windowsxp-kb936929-sp3-x86-enu_c81472f7eeea2eca421e116cd4c03e2300ebfde4.exe

    file from link (above) : bb25707c919dd835a9d9706b5725af58

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approve this message!

    Whereas, I can *NOT* tell a lie : *it* *was* *I*
    who put the "Bomp" in the "Bomp Bah Bomp Bah Bomp"
    then put the "Ram" in the "Rama Lama Ding Dong"
    and remain unabashedly unapologetic and unrepentant!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DUPbkDXT0

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 29, 2008
  7. Viper

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:29:36 -0500, Dan C
    <> wrote:

    >>>I think it's already out.
    >>>You didn't think (or bother) to check the MicroSloth website?

    >> You think, I thunk he thank. Er: did you check I did but got the
    >> runaround. Maybe as I said in my other post it may be afternoon? If
    >> you find it would you clue us in so we can download.

    >I won't find it, as I'm not looking for it, as I don't even use Windoze.
    >
    >What exactly do you think this SP3 is going to do to improve your life?
    >Is it really that important?

    Not particularly, but having all the updates in one download for
    future reference would help if one needed to do a repair or something
    like that. I have 2 xp pro disks with sp2 on them, would be nice to
    have one maybe with sp3 on it?

    joevan, Apr 29, 2008
  8. Viper

    Guest

    , Apr 30, 2008
  9. Viper

    Tony Guest

    You jerk that'll slow your computer down into dog fartland. Stick with sp2 with no
    updates to keep your computer at peak efficiency.

    --
    The 3, 2, 1 master of the CyberFROG

    Tony, Apr 30, 2008
  10. Viper

    Sean_Q_ Guest

    tom wrote:

    > You
    > remind me of the guys in high school that hated school so bad, quit as soon
    > as they could, but were back hanging around school every chance they got.

    Sure, because there were girls.

    SQ

    Sean_Q_, May 1, 2008
  11. Viper

    John Smith Guest

    ?

    John Smith, May 1, 2008
  12. Viper

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 16:40:16 +0100, John Smith wrote:

    <stupid top-posting corrected>

    >> I think it's already out.
    >> You didn't think (or bother) to check the MicroSloth website?

    > ?

    What's the question mark for? You don't understand the fucking question,
    or what? What are you asking?

    Now filtering out all posts originating from Google Groups.

    Dan C, May 1, 2008
  13. Viper

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 01 May 2008 11:13:32 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    > On Thu, 01 May 2008 16:40:16 +0100, John Smith wrote:
    >
    > <stupid top-posting corrected>
    >
    >>> I think it's already out.
    >>> You didn't think (or bother) to check the MicroSloth website?

    >> ?

    > What's the question mark for? You don't understand the fucking
    > question, or what? What are you asking?

    Stop it Dan. You'll fluster him.

    Then where will we be?

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

    Aardvark, May 2, 2008