    I cannot download PDF files with shett music on them or anyother. Can
    I get a software prgram that will allow that?

    teak

    teak, Jul 18, 2008

  2. teak

    Bill Eitner Guest

    teak wrote:
    > I cannot download PDF files with shett music on them or anyother.

    Can't download them or can't read them?

    > Can
    > I get a software prgram that will allow that?

    I'm assuming you mean "sheet" music.
    I'm also assuming you can download them
    (a .pdf file is a .pdf file) but not
    view them properly. Ask the provider
    what he/she uses/used to view/edit/create
    them. Also, there are other free .pdf
    viewers available beside Acrobat--perhaps
    one of them will work. Another possibility
    is that they are not really .pdf files.
    Having that file extension is no guarantee.

    Bill Eitner, Jul 19, 2008