    keyboard. They do seem to work fine with the new mice. I can find no
    drivers, beta or otherwise, for Webcams or cameras. Their forum is flooded
    with a ton of request for drivers for x64 but no appearent response.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

    Mondongo Guest

    I've been googling this like crazy in the past days, because I got a
    new webcam but cannot use it at all. The box said "Windows XP", and I
    completely forgot to check if it was x64 compatible.

    For what I've seen, Logitech has left x64 users completely out of the
    picture. And not only Logitech, same happened with my HP printer... :-(

    j.

    Mondongo, Aug 29, 2006

  3. If you can take it back and get a Creative Labs or something that will
    support it. There are now over 300 messages on Logitech's 3 month old forum
    devoted to x64 webcam support and no sign in sight that the drivers will get
    released. But dont take my word for it; go to their site and see what their
    CUSTOMERS are saying.

    Dont feel to bad, I have three webcams and one pocket digital camera that
    Logitech has made into paperweights for me.

    --
    Whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 29, 2006