    Can anyone help with a link to a download for the required installation and
    multilanguage handling programs and the required Danish language files ?

    Yours sincerely

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuZSB3aXRoIG5vIERhbmlzaA==?=, Nov 16, 2005

  2. "Dane with no Danish" <Dane with no > wrote
    in message news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a PC with above configuration. Unfortunately the Office and Visio
    > are
    > with English spell checking. I live in Denmark and would like to Danish
    > spell
    > checking and grammar. I have been told by MS in Denmark that I have to buy
    > five (5) socalled MUI licenses to get Danish for my one (1) PC.
    >
    > Can anyone help with a link to a download for the required installation
    > and
    > multilanguage handling programs and the required Danish language files ?
    >
    > Yours sincerely

    I know, this may not help you, but since MS Office cannot support
    spell-checking before we have a 64bit version - you most likely will have to
    wait for that. In the mean time, you could try and look elsewhere -
    OpenOffice.org has hit it's 2.0 version and I use it myself. Danish support
    is, as far as I know, not 100% ready yet, but is worked upon by SSLUG
    (Skåne/Sjælland Linux User Group). Still - as far as I know, this is relying
    on text-files and should therefore work in the Windows version of Oo_O also.
    I am not suggesting you should abandon your favorit tools, even though
    there's a good chance that it would serve you well, just that this
    alternative is a download away, and that you might be able to check your
    work from there.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2005

  3. That's simply not true, Tony. Office spell checks just fine. It just can't
    be called from OE. But it works fine in Outlook, in Word, and in all the
    other 32-bit applications that use the Office spell checking engine.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 20, 2005
  4. Gee, I am sorry, I think I usually do read the posts, but then sometimes
    you're fingers are triggered by those key-words. Anyhow, what with the
    issue, then? Will 'multilanguage' support have to mean multi-license?

    (Want the truth? - first, be wrong!)

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 20, 2005
  5. Understood.

    I honestly don't know much about multi-language and how licensing, etc.,
    works. Just not my area.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64