    Please reply to this tread.

    Thanks,
    G. Pirens
    =?Utf-8?B?VmFha29fMTk2OQ==?=, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is available in English and Japanese,
    with Multilingual Interface Packs (MUIs) available in the languages listed
    below. As the product MUI Packs release during Q2 2005, they will be posted
    the Technology Advancement Program website for download. The following
    languages will have MUI Packs available for download:

    These are the only ones available so far:
    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a...5b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9...3e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d...ae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7...dd/ARMMUIx4.iso

    Maybe at a later date we will see the Dutch one appearing, it also might
    only be available to customers under Volume License agreements.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VmFha29fMTk2OQ==?=

    WordPerfect Guest

    Thanks, but the link cannot be reached. Would you mind posting the full
    link?

    Thanks

    WordPerfect, Jul 24, 2005
  4. The following link will give you a direct link to them:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/07/05/56552.aspx

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 24, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VmFha29fMTk2OQ==?=

    WordPerfect Guest

    Thanks a lot~~

    | The following link will give you a direct link to them:
    | http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/07/05/56552.aspx
    | --
    | Andre
    | Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    | Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
    | http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
    | FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
    |
    | "WordPerfect" <> wrote in message
    | > Thanks, but the link cannot be reached. Would you mind posting the
    full
    | > link?
    | >
    | > Thanks
    | >

    | > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <> wrote in message
    | > | Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is available in English and
    | > Japanese,
    | > | with Multilingual Interface Packs (MUIs) available in the languages
    | > listed
    | > | below. As the product MUI Packs release during Q2 2005, they will be
    | > posted
    | > | the Technology Advancement Program website for download. The following
    | > | languages will have MUI Packs available for download:
    | > |
    | > | These are the only ones available so far:
    | > | CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    | > | http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a...5b/ARMMUIx1.iso
    | > |
    | > | CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    | > | http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9...3e/ARMMUIx2.iso
    | > |
    | > | CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO
    image)
    | > | http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d...ae/ARMMUIx3.iso
    | > |
    | > | CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    | > | http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7...dd/ARMMUIx4.iso
    | > |
    | > | Maybe at a later date we will see the Dutch one appearing, it also
    might
    | > | only be available to customers under Volume License agreements.
    | > | --
    | > | Andre
    | > | Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    | > | Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre