    Can't do anything else while it's doing it's shit.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 6, 2007

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Major Ninth Guest

    If this isnt a troll post - then I would check for driver incompatibilities.
    Sounds like driver timeouts and error paths.

    -john

    Major Ninth, Jul 7, 2007

  3. Skybuck Flying

    KCB Guest

    Sorry for the x-post guys, but I don't know where Major Ninth is posting
    from, and I wanted to make sure he knows what a loser Skybuck is. He
    belongs in your killfile, Major.

    KCB, Jul 7, 2007
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Major Ninth Guest

    well that is why I prefaced it with the troll comment... I've seen skyfuck's
    posts.

    Major Ninth, Jul 7, 2007
  5. Hmmmmmmmmm.

    Suddenly I wonder if Windows XP Pro 64 bit has a ForeGround Application
    Boost option like Windows XP Pro 32 bit has.

    If it's enabled that might explain the poor multi-task quality of XP64 bit.

    Gonna see if I can find something for 64 bit windows.

    Maybe disabling the boost will give better multi tasking quality.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 7, 2007
  6. Yup:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259025

    I had program option enabled, switched it to background processes =D

    Hopefully now better multi tasking experience me thinks so.

    I had that on windows 32 bit as well worked like a charm.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 7, 2007
  7. Skybuck Flying

    GMAN Guest

    In article <f6magi$s7g$1.ov.home.nl>, "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >It get lot's of freezes when loading files, opening applications, browsing
    >the web, etc, etc, etc, etc.
    >
    >Not much of an multi task operating system is it ???????????????????????????
    >
    >Can't do anything else while it's doing it's shit.
    >
    >Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    And we cant seem to do anything else while we have to read your shit. You
    obviousely have something configured wrong. You take a perfectly working PC an
    always seem to f%ck with it consistently till you screw something up. I bet
    you still have the Sounblaster card sandwiched right in between those SLI
    Nvidia cards.

    GMAN, Jul 7, 2007
  8. "GMAN" <> wrote in message
    > In article <f6magi$s7g$1.ov.home.nl>, "Skybuck Flying"
    > <> wrote:
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>It get lot's of freezes when loading files, opening applications, browsing
    >>the web, etc, etc, etc, etc.
    >>
    >>Not much of an multi task operating system is it
    >>???????????????????????????
    >>
    >>Can't do anything else while it's doing it's shit.
    >>
    >>Bye,
    >> Skybuck.
    >>

    > And we cant seem to do anything else while we have to read your shit. You
    > obviousely have something configured wrong. You take a perfectly working
    > PC an
    > always seem to f%ck with it consistently till you screw something up. I
    > bet
    > you still have the Sounblaster card sandwiched right in between those SLI
    > Nvidia cards.

    Best sandwhich I ever had and still have LOL ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 7, 2007
  9. Skybuck Flying

    Tinica Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Hmmmmmmmmm.
    >
    > Suddenly I wonder if Windows XP Pro 64 bit has a ForeGround Application
    > Boost option like Windows XP Pro 32 bit has.
    >
    > If it's enabled that might explain the poor multi-task quality of XP64 bit.

    When compared to OS/2 and Linux, Windows sucks as a multitasker IMHO.

    Tinica, Jul 27, 2007