    Properties of the printer gives bugger all info.

    TIA
    Jeff
    Fred the younger, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Fred the younger

    EMB Guest

    Fred the younger wrote:
    > I give up.
    >
    > How does one find A. Ther driver version and B. The file names of the
    > driver.
    >
    > Properties of the printer gives bugger all info.

    If it's like Win2K then Properties -- Device Settings -- Then right
    click on the top item (printer driver name) and click about.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Great,

    that gives me enough to work with.

    You're a gentleman and a scholar and there aren't many of us left!

    Fred the younger, Feb 24, 2005
  4. On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:57:47 +1300, Fred the younger wrote:

    > Great,
    >
    > that gives me enough to work with.
    >
    > You're a gentleman and a scholar and there aren't many of us left!
    >

    > "EMB" <> wrote in message
    >> Fred the younger wrote:
    >> > I give up.
    >> >
    >> > How does one find A. Ther driver version and B. The file names of the
    >> > driver.
    >> >
    >> > Properties of the printer gives bugger all info.

    >> If it's like Win2K then Properties -- Device Settings -- Then right
    >> click on the top item (printer driver name) and click about.
    >>

    >> --
    >> EMB

    err.. he was being billed at premium rate wasnt he?
    did you want me to mail out the bill?

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 24, 2005
  5. Fred the younger

    GJ Guest

    Fred the younger wrote:
    > I give up.
    >
    > How does one find A. Ther driver version and B. The file names of the
    > driver.
    >
    > Properties of the printer gives bugger all info.
    >
    > TIA
    > Jeff

    If in Windows and the printer is working print a test page. There is a
    button on the Printer Properties dialog.

    GJ
    GJ, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Fred the younger

    EMB Guest

    Fred the younger wrote:
    > Great,
    >
    > that gives me enough to work with.
    >
    > You're a gentleman and a scholar and there aren't many of us left!

    Glad to have been of service - I'll just open myself a beer as a reward.
    Ahhh the benefits of being self-employed - I've knocked off for the
    day (and equally the downside of having days when there's no source of
    income).

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Feb 24, 2005
  7. EMB said the following on 24/02/2005 2:58 p.m.:
    > Fred the younger wrote:
    >
    >> Great,
    >>
    >> that gives me enough to work with.
    >>
    >> You're a gentleman and a scholar and there aren't many of us left!

    > Glad to have been of service - I'll just open myself a beer as a reward.
    > Ahhh the benefits of being self-employed - I've knocked off for the
    > day (and equally the downside of having days when there's no source of
    > income).

    Days without income, shit mate try weeks and even months (but it is by
    choice)

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Feb 24, 2005