    It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
    media player less OS.
    Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 28, 2005

  2. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says

    > It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
    > media player less OS.
    > Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?

    OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
    able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

    --
    Redbaiter
    In the leftist's lexicon, the lowest of the low

    "And how we burned in the camps later, thinking if, if . ., we
    didn't love freedom enough, we submitted with pleasure, we
    purely and simply deserved everything that happened
    afterward." - "Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago.

    Redbaiter, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Redbaiter said the following on 29/03/2005 8:48 a.m.:
    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >
    >>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4388349.stm
    >>
    >>It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
    >>media player less OS.
    >>Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?
    >>

    > OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
    > able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

    Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
    stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

    Collector»NZ, Mar 28, 2005
  4. Shane (aka froggy)

    Pete Guest

    Redbaiter wrote:

    > OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
    > able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...
    >
    > --
    > Redbaiter

    What a Wanker !

    Pete, Mar 28, 2005
  5. Pete wrote:
    >>OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
    >>able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

    > What a Wanker !

    he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 29, 2005
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
    >>> able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

    >> What a Wanker !

    > he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

    just to clarify... much like any other poster has the right to post
    whatever they like as long as they remain within the charter, so does
    red... yours, mine and anyone elses personal opinion matters very little.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Shane (aka froggy)

    steve Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Redbaiter said the following on 29/03/2005 8:48 a.m.:
    >
    >> Shane (aka froggy) says
    >>
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4388349.stm
    >>>
    >>> It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
    >>> media player less OS.
    >>> Will this version of XP be available in any other markets?

    >> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be able
    >> to sleep until I hear the answer to this...
    >>

    > Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
    > stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

    Red loves attention.

    The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.

    Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.

    steve, Mar 29, 2005
  8. Shane (aka froggy)

    steve Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Pete wrote:
    >
    >>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be
    >>> able to sleep until I hear the answer to this...

    >> What a Wanker !

    > he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

    You reckon?

    If he isn't interested, is it compulsory, in your view, to belittle
    those who are?

    You're on a slippery slope if you go for that one.

    steve, Mar 29, 2005
  9. steve said the following on 29/03/2005 1:30 p.m.:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Redbaiter said the following on 29/03/2005 8:48 a.m.:
    >>
    >>> Shane (aka froggy) says

    >>> OOOeer who knows.. how absolutely riveting... dunnno if I'll be able
    >>> to sleep until I hear the answer to this...
    >>>

    >> Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
    >> stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

    > Red loves attention.
    >
    > The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.
    >
    > Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.

    No problem now, he is plonked here and in NZ Gen for me, I left him
    unplonked because occasionally he had something good to say, but
    currently he is just another loser from the cesspit with way too much to
    say while stalking a couple of people that have pissed him off.

    Collector»NZ, Mar 29, 2005
  10. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    steve says

    > > Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
    > > stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

    > Red loves attention.
    >
    > The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.
    >
    > Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.

    What the hell makes you think that your bigoted opinions on
    Redbaiter are in the least interesting to readers of nz.comp
    Withers/ Rural/ whoever you stoopid loon..??? And the same goes
    for that other retard Collector. The way you endlessly rattle on
    about it, I reckon the nz.hierarchy would almost dry up
    completely if Redbaiter ever disappeared.

    Redbaiter, Mar 29, 2005
  11. steve wrote:
    >>> What a Wanker !

    >> he might be, but he does kinda have a point.

    > You reckon?

    yep.

    > If he isn't interested, is it compulsory, in your view, to belittle
    > those who are?
    > You're on a slippery slope if you go for that one.

    that'd be why I never said what you kinda implied.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 29, 2005
  12. In article <>,
    "Shane (aka froggy)" <> wrote:

    >It seems Microsoft has finalised its negotiations with the EU over its
    >media player less OS.

    And the old "Reduced Media Edition" name turned out to be a bit of a
    non-starter, eh wot.

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Mar 29, 2005
  13. Shane (aka froggy)

    Fred Bloggs Guest

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:36:18 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    wrote:

    >steve says
    >

    >> > Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
    >> > stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

    >> Red loves attention.
    >>
    >> The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.
    >>
    >> Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.
    >>

    >What the hell makes you think that your bigoted opinions on
    >Redbaiter are in the least interesting to readers of nz.comp
    >Withers/ Rural/ whoever you stoopid loon..??? And the same goes
    >for that other retard Collector. The way you endlessly rattle on
    >about it, I reckon the nz.hierarchy would almost dry up
    >completely if Redbaiter ever disappeared.

    Collector has contributed far more of value to this group than you
    ever will

    Fred Bloggs, Mar 31, 2005
  14. Shane (aka froggy)

    Fred Bloggs Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > steve says
    >

    > > > Back in the <<plonk>> had a guts full of you being stupid here, too
    > > > stupid even to be classed as "The Village Idiot"

    > > Red loves attention.
    > >
    > > The ONLY way to deal with him is for all to ignore him.
    > >
    > > Easier said than done, however....and he knows it.
    > >

    > What the hell makes you think that your bigoted opinions on
    > Redbaiter are in the least interesting to readers of nz.comp
    > Withers/ Rural/ whoever you stoopid loon..??? And the same goes
    > for that other retard Collector. The way you endlessly rattle on
    > about it, I reckon the nz.hierarchy would almost dry up
    > completely if Redbaiter ever disappeared.

    If Wifebeater disappeared there would be 1500 less messages in this group
    in the past week.
    Which most sane people deleted anyway.
    Wifebeater has not been in this group before.
    I daresay few people noticed his absence.

    Fred Bloggs, Mar 31, 2005