    application or DLL.F\lang\load RS.dll not a valid windows image Pleas check
    against your installation diskette }and if I let it run long enough I get
    the error message (steam error) can any one help me thanks [[pat]]
    detap, Aug 6, 2006

  2. detap

    Gazwad Guest

    detap <>, the piss-stained-street-bum and pudgy shemale
    who likes indelicate pud wrestling with sea lions, and whose partner is
    a hostess with a dilapidated dick dock, wrote in
    <44d6210e$0$6452$>:
    > when I tried to reinstall my windows xp mother board drivers using the
    > disk that came with the mother board this is the error message I get
    > { the application or DLL.F\lang\load RS.dll not a valid windows
    > image Pleas check against your installation diskette }and if I let it
    > run long enough I get the error message (steam error) can any one help
    > me thanks [[pat]]

    Clean all the ****-snot out of the drive and off of the cd.
    If you have downloaded the drivers then do it again.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Aug 6, 2006

  3. detap

    ProfGene Guest

    detap wrote:
    > when I tried to reinstall my windows xp mother board drivers using the disk
    > that came with the mother board this is the error message I get { the
    > application or DLL.F\lang\load RS.dll not a valid windows image Pleas check
    > against your installation diskette }and if I let it run long enough I get
    > the error message (steam error) can any one help me thanks [[pat]]

    Instead of doing the automatic install see if you can install each
    driver seperately by browsing the disk and finding the VGA, Sound, and
    Network drivers in a seperate folder. If it doesn't allow doing this
    find out the name and exact make of the motherboard and get new drivers
    from the makers website.
    ProfGene, Aug 6, 2006