    I didn't ask for this information and I find it annoying.

    Thanks.

    CB

    Cloud Burst, Dec 18, 2006

  2. Cloud Burst

    Evan Platt Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/outlook2002/notification.aspx

    Evan Platt, Dec 18, 2006

  3. Cloud Burst

    Bhaiyyah Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:31:08 -0800, Cloud Burst
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I just reloaded XP from scratch. I have 3 users defined. Two of them have Outlook Express email accounts.
    > >
    > >How do I disable the "You have xxx email messages" for the two users with email accounts.
    > >
    > >I didn't ask for this information and I find it annoying.

    > http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/outlook2002/notification.aspx

    None of 4 of users are using Outlook but alongwith my user name box it
    shows number of my e-mail messages without logging to MSN or Signing to
    Hotmail. How can I disable /hide this provate info.

    Bhaiyyah, Dec 18, 2006
  4. Cloud Burst

    William Guest

    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm

    --
    WH

    William, Dec 18, 2006
  5. Cloud Burst

    Cloud Burst Guest

    On 18 Dec 2006 00:04:34 -0800, "Bhaiyyah" <> wrote:

    >Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:31:08 -0800, Cloud Burst
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I just reloaded XP from scratch. I have 3 users defined. Two of them have Outlook Express email accounts.
    >> >
    >> >How do I disable the "You have xxx email messages" for the two users with email accounts.
    >> >
    >> >I didn't ask for this information and I find it annoying.

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/outlook2002/notification.aspx

    >None of 4 of users are using Outlook but alongwith my user name box it
    >shows number of my e-mail messages without logging to MSN or Signing to
    >Hotmail. How can I disable /hide this provate info.

    I solved this by downloading and installing TweakUiPowertoySetup, then going to the Login options. Search Microsoft.

    Cloud Burst, Dec 19, 2006