    If anyone has any ideas on this one and thinks they can help let
    me know.

    Any response would be much appreciated.

    DaWurm, Nov 15, 2003

  2. DaWurm

    mush97 Guest

    Blaster 32. Worm

    mush97, Nov 15, 2003

  3. DaWurm

    Daniel Guest

    "mush97" <> wrote in message

    > Blaster 32. Worm

    That "We appologize for the inconveience" part was also the worm too?
    I'd hope that Microsoft isn't doing that type of an error message.

    Maybe Blaster 32 was written by someone who is pissed off at customer
    service appologizing but not fixing?

    Daniel, Nov 15, 2003
  4. DaWurm

    Tom Smith Guest

    Try using the Windows XP CD and perform recovery or using a start-up disk.

    Tom Smith, Nov 15, 2003