    to not knowing the type of question to ask.

    TIA

    Barry
    Barry, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Barry

    Scrote Guest

    Barry wrote:
    >> I have a shortcut on the desktop and would like to move this to the
    >> Programs menu (by that I mean - Start/All Programs)
    >>
    >> Any advise would be appreciated as I cannot find this in Help -
    >> probably due to not knowing the type of question to ask.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Barry

    Right Click Start Button> Cut & Paste from Desktop to Start Menu/All
    programs.
    --
    Nothing is impossible for the person who doesn't have to do it
    themselves.
    Scrote, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Barry

    °Mike° Guest

    Just drag and drop it to where you want.

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:08:58 -0400, in
    <70Rcd.65521$>
    "Barry" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)videotron.ca> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Barry

    Barry Guest

    Thank you

    Barry

    Barry, Oct 19, 2004
  5. Barry

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:10:39 -0400, in
    <F7add.80623$>
    "Barry" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)videotron.ca> scrawled:

    >Thank you
    >
    >Barry
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Just drag and drop it to where you want.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2004