    broardband connection and trend micro internet security installed in the
    other one

    thanks in advance for any help you can give me

    =?Utf-8?B?TW90aHJlYWw=?=, Jan 10, 2005

  2. www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TW90aHJlYWw=?=, Jan 10, 2005
  4. I had same problem....norton internet security was the problem. Uninstall or
    if you can't then make sure everything is disabled in the program.
    Barb

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFyYmFyYQ==?=, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Link is not broken. I just verified it. The site has been up for quite some
    time... Please try again.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 11, 2005
  6. You need to check Windows XP SP2 firewall
    Good Luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Ft?=, Jan 11, 2005
  7. We can't find "www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm"

    You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
    Or, search the Web:

    =?Utf-8?B?TW90aHJlYWw=?=, Jan 11, 2005
  8. It works. Try it on a different computer.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 12, 2005