    My graphic card is a HIS radeon 9600SE 128MB AGP.
    The OS is Windows XP pro with SP1

    Thanks for your help, i'm becoming crazy with this problem!
    Joaquim Mourao, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Joaquim Mourao

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Joaquim Mourao" <> wrote in
    news:c6of82$fv2$:

    > This problem happened after the instalation of a new raid ata drive
    > (160Gb) where i made an exact copy of my old ide drive which contained
    > the windows XP
    > instalation.( And i removed the ide drive from de computer).
    >
    > I have an asus A7V8X motherboard with 512 MB ram and 2.1Ghz Amd
    > processor. My graphic card is a HIS radeon 9600SE 128MB AGP.
    > The OS is Windows XP pro with SP1

    Wait now, let me get this straight. You installed Windows XP to a drive on
    your onboard IDE controllers, then installed a RAID array, cloned the
    original drive to the RAID array and removed the drive you installed
    Windows to? You really shouldn't do that, especially if you didn't press
    F6 during the Windows XP install and give it your RAID drivers.

    It wouldn't surprise me if that was the entire problem you are having.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    DeMoN LaG, Apr 28, 2004