    the client?

    Also, are the Sybex simulation questions close to the
    real thing?

    Guest, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Guest

    fygar Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:02:15 -0700,
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone offer any advice as to how hard the Windows XP
    >exam is?
    >
    >I heard that the pass mark is 75%.
    >
    >I would like to know for example, do you need to know all
    >the switches for all the command line tools and do you
    >need to know how to do task on the server side as well as
    >the client?
    >
    >Also, are the Sybex simulation questions close to the
    >real thing?

    You should know how to deploy XP using all of the available methods as
    you will be questioned in depth on it. You should be able to analyze
    problems with it and know especially how to fix permission problems
    and to some extent Active Directory.

    You should have at least a casual knowledge of the XP resource kit
    documentation to honestly pass this test. XP is Microsoft's interface
    to the end user and they want you to know how to fix it.

    Butch

    fygar, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    Rick Guest

    Deployment is very heavy I would also say know how ICS works and how to
    trouble problems with and caused by ICS.
    Review the Exam objective on the on the learning pages of the Microsoft
    site. Really you can get the answers to all of you questions there. Also if
    you are unsure of you skills get trancender test simulation for the exam as
    they will show you if you are ready.

    Rick

    Rick, Jun 11, 2004