    denied, please verify that your e-mail address is correct in your mail
    preferences and try again.
    Any suggestions?
    Guest, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    <> wrote in news::

    > I can recieve e-mails and send e-mails but when i attach a a file
    > to be sent i get the following message:
    >
    > ALERT!
    >
    > An error occurred while sending mail, the mail server responded:

    Contact your ISP?

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun
    Boomer, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Guest

    Jerry G. Guest

    Contact your ISP! Or, you are running some type of security software that
    blocks the sending of attachments.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    <> wrote in message news:...
    I can recieve e-mails and send e-mails but when i attach a a file to be sent
    i get the following message:

    ALERT!

    An error occurred while sending mail, the mail server responded: permit
    Jerry G., Nov 29, 2003