    continuosly restarts.

    Please Help!
    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZQ==?=, Apr 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZQ==?=

    Bob Noble Guest

    Control panel, system, advanced tab, settings button. under startup and
    recovery, uncheck automatically restart.

    This will stop the endless loop, so you can look in device manager or events
    viewer to find out what your problem might be.

    --
    Bob Noble
    www.sonic.net/bnoble

    Bob Noble, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Go to the netgear wbsite and download the new version of
    the driver.

    adam phillips, Apr 7, 2005