    you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?

    TIA

    John
    John Smith, Nov 1, 2003

  2. John Smith

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 1, 2003

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    edit:

    >If so you can
    >you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?

    Sry mistyped obviously should have been "if so can you tell me"

    Sry abou that
    John Smith, Nov 1, 2003
  4. John Smith

    Tim-mz500r Guest

    http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/winxp-sp1-bootcd.html
    "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that when

    > freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed? If so you

    can

    Tim-mz500r, Nov 1, 2003
  5. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Thx for the link Mike, much appreciated.

    John

    John Smith, Nov 1, 2003
  6. John Smith

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:59:53 -0000, in
    <bo1acm$lg9$>
    John Smith scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 1, 2003
  7. John Smith

    Petit Alexi Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in

    > Hello all,
    >
    > Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that
    > when I freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed?
    > If so you can you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?

    Google for "slip stream"
    Petit Alexi, Nov 3, 2003