    install windows XP 64bit and use the device & application drivers 32bit, what
    will happen for the performance of my computer in comparison of using windows
    XP 32bit ?
    =?Utf-8?B?dGV5bW91cg==?=, Nov 16, 2005

  2. 32-bit drivers will not install. Only 64-bit drivers. Under the conditions
    you describe I suggest you only use x64 in a multi-boot scenario or simply
    wait until 64-bit drivers are available. Otherwise you will wind up a
    disgruntled user, and none of us want to see that. I suggest that you view
    the webcast at
    http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=909753 by Charlie Russell, one
    of the principal contributors to this newsgroup.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 16, 2005