    hey !!!
    I NEED CD KEY FOR THIS SYSTEM. I FIND MORE SERIALS, BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE :(
    PLEAS HELP:)

    MAJFA, May 24, 2005

  2. "MAJFA" <> wrote in message
    news:d706q9$jmv$...
    > hey !!!
    > I NEED CD KEY FOR THIS SYSTEM. I FIND MORE SERIALS, BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE
    > :(
    > PLEAS HELP:)

    You get your key when you buy the product - or one is supplied with the CD
    or the download of the 120 day Trial Edition.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 24, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005
  5. "MAJFA" <> wrote in message
    > hey !!!
    > I NEED CD KEY FOR THIS SYSTEM. I FIND MORE SERIALS, BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE
    > :(
    > PLEAS HELP:)

    You get your key when you buy the OEM product - or one is supplied with the

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 24, 2005
  6. MAJFA

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Here's your key mate (Re: WINDOWS XP 64bit cd key i need !!! :))

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:32:17 +0200, "MAJFA" <>
    wrote:

    >hey !!!
    >I NEED CD KEY FOR THIS SYSTEM. I FIND MORE SERIALS, BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE :(
    >PLEAS HELP:)

    ,,;;;,,,, _.---.._ \`-._
    `';;;;;;;;;;;;;, `'. .--'-._';,
    ,;;';;''/ `;_ `';;;;' `'.
    | . '-._ ,;;:' / '<a'.
    | ; \ '.,;;' | \
    \ \ | ;._. ,-'`.
    /`'-`;.`'._ / / `-.\_/
    ; .-._ .-' .' | ()
    / / '\ .-'`. _/ ()_
    _.-' / \ \ '-._ / / o\
    (_/_.' __.) / `;--.._/ ( \_ /
    (_/__/ \ `, \ <|
    \ | \ \ <|
    \ \ `\ | <|
    \ \ \ \ `
    \_\ \ \
    )-`\ \_\
    jgs `==` )-`\
    `==`

    Jud Hendrix, May 25, 2005
  7. I was talking about the Trial Mike, since it has a limit on how long you can
    use it, it should then mean that you deploy on a certain amount of systems.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005
  8. MAJFA

    Rick Guest

    Re: Here's your key mate (Re: WINDOWS XP 64bit cd key i need !!!

    Jud Hendrix wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:32:17 +0200, "MAJFA" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>hey !!!
    >>I NEED CD KEY FOR THIS SYSTEM. I FIND MORE SERIALS, BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE :(
    >>PLEAS HELP:)

    > ,,;;;,,,, _.---.._ \`-._
    > `';;;;;;;;;;;;;, `'. .--'-._';,
    > ,;;';;''/ `;_ `';;;;' `'.
    > | . '-._ ,;;:' / '<a'.
    > | ; \ '.,;;' | \
    > \ \ | ;._. ,-'`.
    > /`'-`;.`'._ / / `-.\_/
    > ; .-._ .-' .' | ()
    > / / '\ .-'`. _/ ()_
    > _.-' / \ \ '-._ / / o\
    > (_/_.' __.) / `;--.._/ ( \_ /
    > (_/__/ \ `, \ <|
    > \ | \ \ <|
    > \ \ `\ | <|
    > \ \ \ \ `
    > \_\ \ \
    > )-`\ \_\
    > jgs `==` )-`\
    > `==`

    Excellent art!

    Rick, May 25, 2005
  9. MAJFA

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 07:20:02 -0400, Rick <> wrote:

    >Excellent art!

    Not mine...

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 25, 2005