windows xp 64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2NobmlkZXM=?=, May 26, 2007.

  1. xp 64 loaded on my hard drive but, will not start. any suggestions

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NobmlkZXM=?=, May 26, 2007

  2. "schnides" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > xp 64 loaded on my hard drive but, will not start. any suggestions

    Maybe try boot into safe mode ? I think that still exists ;)

    Does it even get that far during booting ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 26, 2007

  3. What do you mean by loaded on your hard drive? If it won't start, how far
    is it getting? How about some details?

    Colin Barnhorst, May 26, 2007
  4. goes through full set up and then just quits.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NobmlkZXM=?=, May 27, 2007
  5. What does "just quit" mean? Does is just hang with the display not
    changing? Does it BSOD? Does the machine just turn off?

    Start troubleshooting with the hardware. Remove all external devices not
    needed for installation, especially usb (except keyboard and mouse). Reseat
    the video and memory cards.

    Colin Barnhorst, May 27, 2007