    on it? Actually I didn't pay much attention because I have a dvd drive
    but just curious here is it on CDs or a DVD ?

    Thank you.
    Nate, Sep 19, 2005

  2. 120 days, you will be able to find this when you click Start > Run > type in
    "winver" without qoutes and click ok.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Nate

    Rick Guest

    Why don't you go back to the page you started from for the Trial version
    and R E A D the page(s)?

    Or are you illiterate and cannot read?

    Rick, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Be nice Ricky, we can't all be MVP's.

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Rick, calm down, you are just helping out, respond nicely.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 20, 2005
  6. Nate

    wewa Guest

    wow.
    shame on you.
    that's not necessary.

    Rick, don't be a D**k...

    wewa, Sep 20, 2005
  7. FWIW, typing "winver" WITH the quotes works equally well. Try it. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 23, 2005