    WMI Event Provider in the 64-bit operating systems?

    Thanks in advance.

    Tony

    Anthony LaMark, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Anthony LaMark

    Jane Colman Guest

    If it's any help, you can find it here x:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem. That is
    the location of the 64bit exe. The 32bit one is in x:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wbem

    I have just checked my task manager, and I have the 64bit wmiprvse.exe
    showing as running.

    --
    Jane, but not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

    Jane Colman, Mar 29, 2006