Windows XP 2 removal

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Daniel, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    try a system restore !!
    but anyway if you uninstall sp2
    windows will reinstall it again later .
    instead try to learn how use those feature
    firewall andtivirus
    look for the open portlike 8080
    80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port

    news: ...

    John Houghton, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Daniel

    Dave Lear Guest

    Dave Lear, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Daniel

    old man Guest

    If the apps you mentioned dont work after installing xp2 then there is a
    fundemental problem with the system.
    I'm assuming these apps are updated.

    old man, Mar 14, 2005
  5. Daniel

    Dave Lear Guest

    "John Houghton" wrote in message news:

    > Is there an alternate method for uninstalling Windows XP2?

    By the way, even if you get it uninstalled, you'll be wanting to read
    this...

    Temporarily Disabling Delivery of Windows XP Service Pack 2 Through Windows
    Update and Automatic Updates
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/sp2aumng.mspx

    which states that as of 12th April 2005, any WinXP or WinXPSP1 system
    connecting to WindowsUpdate will be forced to have SP2 so you'd best get
    those applications patched / updated if you want to continue getting
    hotfixes.
    Dave Lear, Mar 14, 2005
  6. Daniel

    andy Guest

    "Dave Lear" <> wrote in message

    Wow, Dave Lear from the one Lineone days!
    andy, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Daniel

    andy Guest

    "Dave Lear" <> wrote in message

    > **** off, jerk.

    If only it was that easy to pretend to be someone else, please try harder
    next time.
    andy, Mar 15, 2005
  8. Daniel

    Wizard Guest

    Go **** yourself with a big, hot-running, rusty chainsaw.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  9. Daniel

    andy Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    > Go **** yourself with a big, hot-running, rusty chainsaw.

    lol, you guys are funny.
    andy, Mar 15, 2005
  10. Daniel

    Wizard Guest

    andy , wrote in message
    236abcd$0$32617$:
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Go **** yourself with a big, hot-running, rusty chainsaw.
    >>

    > lol, you guys are funny.

    Get back to your knitting, you Lancastrian twat.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  11. Daniel

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard <> wrote:
    > andy , wrote in message
    > 236abcd$0$32617$:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Go **** yourself with a big, hot-running, rusty chainsaw.
    >>>

    >> lol, you guys are funny.

    > Get back to your knitting, you Lancastrian twat.

    OI! **** you. If you care to recall, you fuckheaded pillock, we were born in
    St.Helens.

    Remember, fucknuts? Hmm?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  12. Daniel

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    :
    > Wizard <> wrote:
    >> andy , wrote in message
    >> 236abcd$0$32617$:
    >>> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >>> lol, you guys are funny.

    >> Get back to your knitting, you Lancastrian twat.

    > OI! **** you. If you care to recall, you fuckheaded pillock, we were
    > born in St.Helens.
    >
    > Remember, fucknuts? Hmm?

    DOH!!
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  13. Daniel

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard <> wrote:
    > Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    > :
    >> Wizard <> wrote:
    >>> andy , wrote in message
    >>> 236abcd$0$32617$:

    >>> Get back to your knitting, you Lancastrian twat.

    >> OI! **** you. If you care to recall, you fuckheaded pillock, we were
    >> born in St.Helens.
    >>
    >> Remember, fucknuts? Hmm?

    > DOH!!

    Now don't forget, it's one leg in front of the other then repeat.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  14. Daniel

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  15. Daniel

    Dave Lear Guest

    "andy" wrote in message news:42369feb$0$32617$

    > Wow, Dave Lear from the one Lineone days!

    The very same. By the way, don't take this the wrong way but did I know you
    back then?
    Dave Lear, Mar 15, 2005
  16. Daniel

    andy Guest

    "Dave Lear" <> wrote in message

    > The very same. By the way, don't take this the wrong way but did I know
    > you back then?

    Well, I was known by the name airwaves, but not sure if you'll remember me.
    Just remember your useful posts in the lineone support newsgroup.

    Andy
    andy, Mar 16, 2005
  17. Daniel

    Dave Lear Guest