    Pack 1, v.1433 as of now, and have been using it as a primary OS for the past
    few months, if there are other ways (such as through MS) to download the full
    version of this OS i would like to know if possible, Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Aug 8, 2005

  2. You can acquire through a number of channels, the most likely is through
    online stores that sell system builder software with qualifying, here are a
    few:
    http://www.directron.com/winxpx64.html
    http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16837102034
    http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14638&vpn=ZAT-00007&manufacture=Microsoft

    It can also so be acquired through MSDN Subscriptions - Operating Systems on
    up and through Microsofts licensing programs such as Software Assurance.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2005

  3. You are correct. MSDN and OEM/System Builder only.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=