    me full functionality of a normal copy? Do I actually have to go out and buy
    the Windows Pro x64 Edition CD or can my copy of the evaluation be activated
    to a normal copy?
    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, May 28, 2005

  2. Eric wrote:
    > Is there anyway I can activate my edition of Windows Pro x64 Edition
    > to give me full functionality of a normal copy? Do I actually have to
    > go out and buy the Windows Pro x64 Edition CD or can my copy of the
    > evaluation be activated to a normal copy?

    What makes you think that it isn't normal? The trial edition has the same
    functionality as the version you purchase. The only differences are, that
    the trial edition has the eval version written to the lower right of your
    screen, and expires in 120 days. That is it.

    Wayne
    Wayne Wastier, May 28, 2005

  3. I guess Microsoft has the power to turn the Trial into a full version, but I
    wouldn't bother, just purchase an extra license for your existing full copy.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 28, 2005