    or the one that comes with the card?

    In my case using Windows XP Pro on two computers, one is upgraded to SP2,
    the other isn't.
    MS, Aug 30, 2004

  2. MS

    Guest Guest

    I have always used the windows configuration and never
    even installed the manufacturer tool....
    Wireless network works fine for more then a year already.
    I suggest to try the windows configuration first, if
    problems you can always install the manufacturer tool
    later.

    utility for
    >configuring the connection. To use it you have to

    disable Windows own
    >wireless configuration utility.
    >
    >The manufacturer's recommend using theirs, which has a

    fancier-looking GUI.
    >(In my case, D-Link and Netgear, for two different

    cards.)

    >Which do people find work more reliably however? The one

    built into Windows,

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004