Windows vista

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. Any idea on how one can prepare for windows vista exams, I was selected to
    write........

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=, Oct 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=
    <> say in
    news::

    > Any idea on how one can prepare for windows vista exams, I was
    > selected to write........

    the bext way would be to use the actual study guide from MS as a starting
    point. Since Vista would be a Beta exam (is it even out?)so you will have
    limited joy regarding the available info, but the MCP flash should have
    given you an exam number and a link. If you take the last 3 digits of the
    exam number and replace the 3 capital X's in this URL:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-XXX.asp

    you should find your guide. after that, READ! and practice...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.

    Neil, Oct 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=

    Thor Guest

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y3Vyc2l2ZQ==?=, Oct 31, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 31, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtleg==?=