    up with an upgrade for MCDST(XP) to Vista? If so, then how long do you think
    it will before they off an upgrade for the MCDST(Vista)?

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx
    JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ), Aug 11, 2005

  2. JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)

    T-Bone Guest

    "JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)"
    <> wrote
    > Once Windows Vista comes out arriving 2006, do you think microsoft will

    come
    > up with an upgrade for MCDST(XP) to Vista? If so, then how long do you

    think
    > it will before they off an upgrade for the MCDST(Vista)?

    The whole certification structure is changing with the major releases of the
    MS software. Google the groups for more information.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 11, 2005

  3. yes, i think MS will Do...
    maybe it has MCDST 2006 etc...
    but now, i think MCDST (WinXP) still have useful
    because , most of ther company in world is using WinXP.
    Win Vista cannot replace WinXP so fast...
    **forgive my poor english...**

    =-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Vista isn't likely to arrive until late 2006, so MCSDT on Windows XP will
    still have a lot of real world value for some time.

    Darth Invidious, Oct 1, 2005