    1 HDD 200GB IDE MAXTOR UDMA
    1 HDD 250GB SATA SEAGATE
    SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY 2ZS
    =?Utf-8?B?SkdQRw==?=, Aug 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SkdQRw==?=

    DP Guest

    "JGPG" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a problem with my VISTA X86 the computer get freeze for seconds when
    > tried to use it on a AMD64 Athlon my computer does not support the
    > vistax86?
    > if my CPU is a x64???? i also have the CD-KEY from microsoft and it says
    > that
    > i can use it 10 times and i only installit one and at the second one the
    > windows activation does not let me use it.....

    Where did you get your copy of Vista?
    DP, Aug 19, 2006

  3. Again - this is not a 64bit problem, but a problem with 32-bit Vista on your
    computer. Please post in the appropriate Vista newsgroup. Thank you.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel, Aug 19, 2006
  4. Charlie Russel......

    Maybe i didnt explane the problem.... i already try with both versions of
    windows vista, X86 and X64 and still have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And DP:

    Thank you... i get the copy from Microsoft Download.... they send me an
    e-mail with both sites to download it..... so i did it!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?SkdQRw==?=, Aug 19, 2006
  5. Make sure your BIOS is up to date. Post in the
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup newsgroup.
    Specify which hard drive you are trying to install Vista to and what is on
    the other hard drive. It sounds like you may need to supply a SATA hard
    drive controller driver during Setup. The folks in the installation_setup
    group should be all over this one.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 19, 2006