    Can anyone give me a hint?

    Thanks in advance for your help

    Luigi Bevilacqua von Gunderrode

    =?Utf-8?B?THVpZ2k=?=, Sep 9, 2006

  2. Have you tried installing RC1 Ultimate without the key, then apply the key
    after it is installed?
    --
    http://adacosta.live.spaces.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2006

  3. No I have not tried yet, but I'll surely let you know how it went.
    Thanks for your fast reply.

    Luigi

    =?Utf-8?B?THVpZ2k=?=, Sep 9, 2006
  4. To insert the key after installing, click Start > right click Computer >
    Properties > under Windows Activation, click the link "Change Product Key".

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2006
  5. IT DID WORK! IT IS NOW GENUINE...THX!!

    =?Utf-8?B?THVpZ2k=?=, Sep 10, 2006
  6. You are welcome Luigi. :)

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 10, 2006